How to Add Spotify Play Button to Your Website or Blog
To add the Play button to your website or blog, follow these easy steps:
1) Find the music in Spotify and right click the song or album you’d like to add to the player.
2) Click ‘Copy HTTP Link’
3) Go to Spotify’s Play Button Generator
4) Paste the HTTP link you copied into the field on the Generator’s second step. If you’d like to customize the theme (Light or Dark), Size (Large or Compact), or the View (List or Cover Art), you can do this by clicking ‘Customize Embed Options’ beneath the Preview.
5) Click ‘Copy Embed Code’ from the third step in the Generator.
6) Paste that code into your website or blog.
What do you think? Will this become the web’s default music player?